0.8mm Cotton covered hard wire
Cotton covered 'hard' wire for millinery.
Used for lightweight brims, flowers and reinforcement.
Approimately 115mtrs per roll.
£60.00 plus postage
Students will learn:
- how to choose shapes to adapt and how normal household goods can help you
- how to use different foundation fabrics to produce these shapes
- how to convert these shapes into either hats or hatblocks
- which equipment and tools to use
- who are the best suppliers to use
- how to make cutting edge designs
- how to finish the block correctly
COURSE DELIVERY METHODS
This course will be run online using Zoom.
Class sizes are small to ensure you receive the personal support you need. This course will have no more than three students.
We will run the session using two webcams - one showing the tutor and the other focused on the tutor's hands to give a close-up view of the techniques being used. Step by step notes will be sent to students before the course to help them prepare.
Students are not allowed to video record the session.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
By booking a place on this course, you agree to the following rules of engagement:
- It is each student's responsibility to ensure that they have access to Zoom before the course starts.
- Students are responsible for ensuring that their equipment is functioning properly (including audio, video and microphone).
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they have a stable internet connection.
- All course content remains the intellectual property of The British School of Millinery. Students do not have permission to share any information from the course with any other person either online or offline.
- Students do not have permission to video record this course. Participants have not signed a data protection agreement and have not given permission for the class to be recorded. To do so would be a breach of data protection laws.
- Any personal information shared between the students and the tutor during the course must considered confidential and not shared without the consent of the relevant individual.
- Should The British School of Millinery's internet connection become significantly unstable during the course, it will be rescheduled.